Tuesday, October 7, 2008

In need of a good renter

Our renters are out and we're in the process of hunting down new renters.  If you know of anyone looking for a great place to live, please give them my  phone number.  We're doing some painting throughout the house and finishing up with fence fixes in the yard.  The yard will be fully fenced and has a great sprinkler system for easy maintenance.  Keeping the yard maintained and looking beautiful is one of our requirements for our renters.  

For anyone interested, the house is a four bedroom, two and a half bath two story house with a finished  basement.  The neighbors are awesome and the rent is competitively low.  There are many cops that live in the neighborhood, including the Chief of Police so the crime rate is lower than much of the city.  

Please spread the word for us!  

2 comments:

Timani said...

The cop thing may deter some prospective renters. :) Darn!

Bluedaisy said...

Funny you should mention that. When people actually show an interest in the house, I am quite blunt with them. I tell them there are several cops in the neighborhood, I have many friends in the neighborhood that I would like to keep as friends so I won't put just anybody in the house, I expect the yard to be taken care of or I'll kick them out, and I need them to be quiet in the evenings as not to disturb the attached neighbors....who are also my friends. Joyous.