Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Addidas deodorant?

Addidas is a big name sports maker. In the past, I've been plenty pleased with their shoes. I guess they figure that since they sell sports products, they should also sell deodorant to help you not stink while playing sports in their shoes and sports paraphernalia.

Several months ago, I became a coupon fanatic. One of the rules to couponing is to not be brand specific. You can get great deals by purchasing whatever is already on sale, plus your coupon. So, I stocked up on deodorant. This week I decided to try one of the new brands in my storage closet and pulled out the Addidas deodorant.

I showered late in the day, around noon, and used the deodorant as usual. By 4:00 pm, I couldn't stand the smell of myself. It's not just the smell of the deodorant, and it's worse than me not using deodorant at all. Pathetic. A sports deodorant that doesn't even last four hours. In my opinion, Addidas should stick to making shoes! Meanwhile, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with several bars of stinky deodorant taking up space in my linen closet.

Just in case you wanted to know.

No comments: