Friday, November 21, 2008

Yeah! Another quarter finished.

This quarter has been very grueling. Not because the course work was difficult, but because the rest of life won't quit happening. Registration signed me up for the wrong classes to begin with, so it wasn't until week 3 that I was caught up. Then I got sick for three weeks, during which our renters moved and left the house completely trashed. Church_Mouse and I spent a month working on the house and still did not have it done. We found new renters who were willing to continue the work on home repair. Imagine that! By this time I had to start on final papers. Crazy!

Anyway, I now have a week and a half before my next two classes start. I have to finish many incomplete projects around here as well as get ready for Christmas. So little time, so much to do.

No comments: